Students can build their future through educating and empowering themselves but it can be difficult due to lack of adequate funds. Therefore, the University of Limerick is offering international students the Peter Real Analog Devices USA Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
This grant scheme is especially designed for international students from the USA that wish to pursue an undergraduate degree study at the University of Limerick. Students with top academic grades will be considered for the award worth €5,000.
The University of Limerick is a higher education institution in Ireland ranking 501st in Times Higher Education Ranking (2021). UL is thriving to be distinctive, pioneering and connected university that shapes the future through educating and empowering people to meet the real challenges of tomorrow.
Why choose to study at the University of Limerick? UL is very demanded among employers and hence, the graduate employment rates are consistently higher than the national average at UL. Students are also offered a wide range of support services are provided varying from student personnel services to specific learning support units.
Application Deadline: October 1, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Limerick
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: €5,000
- Number of Awards: 3
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from the United States of America are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any undergraduate programs in science or engineering offered at Limerick are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be pursuing a general UL undergraduate degree.
- The applicants must a graduate of a Boston, Mass.- area high school in honor of ADI’s global headquarters location.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can apply to Limerick on the Common Application portal. The application enquiry can be made via mail at kavanaghat-at-ul.ie.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold a high school graduation certificate or diploma qualification.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL PBT – 580
- TOEFL IBT – 90
- IELTS – 6.5
- ETAPP – C1
- PTE – 61
The 3 lucky American students that will win this application will be given €5,000 to dedicate towards the tuition fee of the undertaken undergraduate program at UL.