If you’re Ghanaian students in need of funding to study in study abroad, then you have a wonderful opportunity to apply for program in Ghana which is provided by Lincoln Community School.
The study award seeks to support two deserving Ghanaian students with an international world-class education for two years in grade 11 and grade 12, equivalent to SS2 and SS3.
NIce chance for Ghanaian students.
User Review( vote)
Lincoln Community School is an International Baccalaureate World School offering the Primary Years, Middle Years, and Diploma Programs. LCS is recognized as a leading international school in Africa.
Why at Lincoln Community School? They offer a rich, relevant, and balanced education where passionate teachers strive to guide all our students to become successful, independent and confident Lincoln Learners.
Application Deadline: Applications are open
University or Organization: Lincoln Community School
Course Level: Baccalaureate degree
Award: Study Fund
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: Ghanaian students
The award can be taken in Ghana
Eligible Countries: Ghanaian students can apply for this application
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any baccalaureate degree subject offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: Applicants must be:
- Ghanaian students with international world-class education for two years in grade 11 and grade 12, equivalent to SS2 and SS3.
- Applicants must be enrolled in the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Programme and are able to study at universities all around the world, often with advanced credit.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this award, applicants need to submit via the online application form hosted by open Apply which is integrated on their website.
- Supporting Documents: As part of the application, you need to submit Reports cards from the previous three years, Official Transcripts, Birth Certificate and/or Passport page of student, Current passport size picture of the student with a plain background, Standardized test scores or two recommendation forms from the student’s Math & English Teachers
- Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Benefits: The applicants will receive a study fund at the school.