The University of Bridgeport is proudly announcing its two scholarships such as Academic Scholarships for IB, IGCSE, GCSE, and American Curriculum International Students and Scholarship Opportunities for International Graduate Students.
The educational program is available for international graduate scholarship awards for incoming international graduate students.
Great offer for international students
User Review( votes)
Why study at the University of Bridgeport? The University promotes academic excellence, personal responsibility, and commitment to service. They are welcomes students from over 80 countries to take advantage of its uniquely career-oriented degree programs.
Application Deadline: Students must submit their admission application in the following manner:
- July 15 for programs beginning in the fall
- December 1 for programs beginning in the spring
- April 15 for programs beginning in the summer
- University or Organization: University of Bridgeport
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate degree
- Award: Varies according to the awards
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the United States
Eligible Countries: International students can apply for this scholarship.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any graduate subject offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: Applicants must be:
- The scholarship will be awarded to incoming undergraduate international students based upon completion of specific secondary education programs.
- The scholarship will be for the international student’s first year of study, split equally between the first two semesters.
- All graduate students with a scholarship must take 9 credits per semester.
- All graduate programs in the Trefz School of Business, all graduate programs in the College of Public and International Affairs, and all graduate programs in our School of Engineering are eligible for this award.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For gaining this education award, all candidates need to take admission to the university. After taking admission you will be automatically be considered for a scholarship when they send in the University of Bridgeport international application and all admissions materials. No additional form is needed.
- Supporting Documents: As part of the application, you need to submit a Common Application, Official College transcript from all previous institutions of higher education attended, Letters of recommendation, Personal Statement, Resume.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, claimants are needed to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirements: Students who wish to be considered for a scholarship must submit a TOEFL / IELTS score and a GRE or GMAT score.
- For Academic Scholarships for IB, IGCSE, GCSE, and American Curriculum International Students: Academic scholarships ranging from $5,000 to $20,000 per year are available to qualify international undergraduate students who complete their secondary studies in IB, IGCSE, GCSE or American curriculums.
- For Scholarship Opportunities for International Graduate Students: There are three amounts awarded: $3,000, $4,000, $5,000.