If you’re thinking about to work in the subject area of Religions and Theology, then this is a perfect opportunity to apply for the Lincoln International Doctoral Studentship offered by the University of Manchester.
Nice opportunity for students from all around the world.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 2004, University of Manchester offers over 1,000-degree programmes and also includes foundation courses, bachelor’s degrees, master’s degrees, PhDs and MBAs.
Why at the University of Manchester? While studying at this university, students will acquire high-quality teaching and learning services. The university provides students with help in securing part-time work and volunteering roles.
Application Deadline: February 7, 2020
- University: The University of Manchester
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate Research
- Award: £19,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: All nationalities
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Application from all around the world will be accepted
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate research will be awarded in the field of Religions and Theology
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates must have a master’s degree from any recognized university.
- This funding is available to an international student undertaking study in the theological understanding of the church’s mission, broadly understood, in the applicant’s home country or region.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the grant, candidates must have to fill out the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: CV, a brief statement (maximum 500 words),
- Admission Requirements: Any prospective international student with a Masters degree graded at merit or higher, preferably in Theology and/or Religious Studies.
- Language Requirement: You should check all the English language requirements when you come to study at the University of Manchester.
The university will provide all the award amount of £19,000 a year plus living expenses for the winning participants.