Education’s objective is to interact with individuals socially and to keep society smooth and healthy. Reviewing this importance of the study, Lincoln University is offering International undergraduate financial aid in New Zealand.
This funding opportunity is available for the outstanding international students who want to commence a bachelor’s degree programme at Lincoln University.
Lincoln University was founded in 1990 and is a university in New Zealand. It is one of the Southern Hemisphere’s oldest and smallest eight state universities in the agricultural teaching establishment.
Why study at Lincoln University? The university provides high-quality education to grow our students’ knowledge and help shape a world that benefits from a greater understanding of the relationship between land, food and ecosystems. With their own end goal in mind, they encourage students to choose their learning, acknowledging a need for multi-disciplinary versatility and programmes that represent contemporary problems.
Application Deadline: February 17, 2021
- University or Organization: Lincoln University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Awards: $3,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International Students
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open from all over the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject areas offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, candidates must be studying for a Masters degree in any area of economics.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Firstly, applicants are advised to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the Lincoln University. After taking confirmation, you can download the LU International Undergraduate application Form 2021 and submit it via email to international-at-lincoln.ac.nz or by post to International Office
- Lincoln University
- Hudson Building Room 010
- PO Box 94, Lincoln 7647
- Canterbury, New Zealand
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants have to submit the academic transcripts of all the previous school attended and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a previous degree certificate with excellent achievement and a minimum of 14 credits at level 3 or higher in each of three approved subjects.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants have to submit the standardised scores of TOEFL, IELTS, CAE, FCE and Pearson Test of English.
Benefits: Lincoln University is providing the award amount of $3,000 for all eligible students.