Bangor University’s School of Computer Science and Electronic Engineering is proud to welcome international applicants to become a part of the Fully-funded PhD Positions in the UK.
There are three awards are available for those eligible aspirants who are going to pursue a PhD degree programme at the Bangor University.
Established in 1884, Bangor University was the first UK University to offer an MBA and is currently ranked in the top 25 in the world for banking research. It offers undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various disciplines and ranked 1st in the UK for its high-quality student housing.
Why study at Bangor University? The university offers several work experience opportunities, either within the degree, through university internships, or volunteering. There are several free assistance programs available, such as job searching, career counselling, visas, and banking.
Application Deadline: June 11, 2021
- University or Organization: Bangor University
- Department: School of Computer Science and Electronic Engineering
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Fully-funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 3
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All countries.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD positions available in AI, Machine Learning and Advanced Computing (AIMLAC).
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants should have at least a 2:1 degree.
- Must have excellent written and spoken English (IELTS 6.5). Applicants should have an aptitude and ability in computational thinking and methods (as evidenced by your degree).
- Must demonstrate excellent programming skills, and have followed a suitable degree programme, e.g., computer science, mathematics or electronic engineering (with substantial programming), or closely related discipline.
- Must be interested in AI, machine learning and advanced computing and one of the topics, above.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to involve in this education program, then you must take affirmation in the PhD degree at Bangor University. After being registered, contestants can download and send the completed award application form by email to cdt-aimlac-at-swansea.ac.uk
- Admission Requirements: For being enlisted in the master’s degree program, seekers are recommended to have a good UK bachelor honours degree or equivalent degree from a recognized institution of higher education from their home country and check the entry requirements the university.
- Supporting Documents: Must include a copy of your transcript(s) from your most recent study program in English, a copy of your offer letter from Bangor University and CV.
- Language Requirements: For entry at the university, all aspirants must meet the English language requirements.
Full tuition fee waiver, an annual stipend of £15,285, and additional funding are also available for research expenses.