The United Nations Interregional Crime and Justice Research Institute (UNICRI) is offering a limited number of full and/or partial awards for Italian and international students.
These will be awarded to pursue LL.M in Transnational Crime and Justice. Programs are available for pursuing the LLM program.
Admirable LL.M Scholarships for International Students.
User Review( votes)
UNICRI’s programs aim to promote national self-reliance and the development of institutional capabilities. To this end, UNICRI provides a one-stop facility offering high-level expertise in crime prevention and criminal justice problems.
UNICRI is a United Nations entity established in 1965 to support countries worldwide in preventing crime and facilitating criminal justice.
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Hold at least a 3-year university degree issued by an internationally recognized university in Law, Political Science, International Relations, Criminology, Social Sciences, Economics, or equivalent academic subjects;
- These are awarded in the fields of comparative criminal law, humanitarian law, human rights law, transnational crimes, and transitional justice.
- Full proficiency in written and spoken English. Please note that a good command of English is essential. During the course, holders will be asked to actively engage in class activities, draft documents, analyze case files and legal documents, discuss practical scenarios and work in groups.
- Both Italian and international candidates can apply for this free study.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To participate, the applicants need to download the application form.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, pupils must be ready to submit the Motivation letter, a personal statement, Curriculum Vitae in English, Scanned copy of passport, Official English certificate, An official copy of the Bachelor’s, An official copy of the university transcript, etc.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must hold at least a 3-year university degree issued by an internationally recognized university in Law, Political Science, International Relations, Criminology, Social Sciences, Economics, or equivalent academic subjects.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
A limited number of full and/or partial awards covering tuition fees may be available. Applicants, however, will be responsible for all other additional expenses. Awards will be awarded preferably to women and candidates from developing countries on a merit-based criterion.
Application Deadline: 16 June 2019