The University of Edinburgh is inviting applications for LLC masters programmes to outstanding students beginning their master’s studies for the 2018-2019 academic year.
These exciting new schemes are designed to attract the best and brightest candidates to study in Edinburgh.
User Review( votes)
The University of Edinburgh, founded in 1582, is the sixth oldest university in the English-speaking world and one of Scotland’s ancient universities.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline: May 1, 2018
- Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded within the School of Literatures, Languages, and Cultures.
- Award: Each of the awards will cover:
- Tuition fees for a maximum of one year at the Home/EU rate for the chosen programme of study (up to a maximum of £10,100). Successful Overseas applicants will be liable for the difference between the Home/EU and Overseas fees rates.
Applicants to two-year programmes or part-time Masters programmes including distance learning are eligible to apply for the opportunity s. However, they will be liable for any tuition fees in excess of £10,100
Please note any Additional Programme Costs are not included in this award and applicants will remain liable for this cost.
PhD students are not eligible to apply for this scheme.
- Nationality: Home/EU and Overseas students
- Number of Awards: Two opportunities are available.
- The award can be taken in the UK
Eligible Countries: Home/EU and Overseas students are eligible to apply for this application program
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this application you must meet the following requirements:
Applicants must have applied for a Masters programme of study within the School of Literatures, Languages, and Cultures before 10th April 2018. Their references must have been submitted by 24th April 2018.
English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply: Information on how to apply will follow shortly – the closing date will be 1 May 2018.