The Edith Cowan University is inviting applications for International Online Postgraduate Nursing Scholarships. These scholarships are available for international students intending to study one of ECU’s postgraduate nursing courses online in their home country.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
User Review( votes)
- Application Deadline: March 1, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to study postgraduate nursing courses online in applicant’s home country.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Nursing.
- Scholarship Award: This scholarship provides you with a 20% reduction in tuition fees for selected online courses offered by ECU’s School of Nursing & Midwifery.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in Applicant’s Home Country
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International students can apply for these scholarships.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must:\
Be an international student intending to enrol in one of the following courses at ECU: Graduate Certificate in Children and Young People’s Nursing, Graduate Certificate in Dementia Studies, Graduate Certificate in Healthcare Leadership and Management, Graduate Certificate in Patient Safety and Clinical Risk, Master of Nurse Education and Master of Nursing.
Study online in your home country;
Not be an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen;
Be commencing study in the next intake;
Meet ECU’s English and academic direct entry requirements for the course;
Not be in receipt of another scholarship or sponsorship;
Not have a pending course application with ECU;
Not currently be enrolled in another ECU course; and
Commence your course within four months of being granted pre-approval for the scholarship.
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply:
- If you believe you are eligible, submit the Scholarship Pre-Approval form and accompanying evidence to demonstrate you meet the scholarship eligibility criteria.
- ECU will contact you to pre-approve or decline your scholarship eligibility. This will be within one week after you’ve completed the Scholarship Pre-approval form.
- If successful, you will be provided with specific instructions about how to apply for your course and redeem your scholarship.
- If you are made an offer for an ECU course, your fees will be adjusted automatically.
IMPORTANT: This scholarship requires pre-approval BEFORE you apply for a course. Please wait until you hear from us before applying for a course. If you apply for a course before this step, you’ll be automatically declined for the scholarship.