The University of East Anglia is looking for motivated and enthusiastic candidates to apply for the LLM Early Application international awards for the academic year 2021-2022.
The study programme is designed to benefit foreign students who want to study at the University of East Anglia for a postgraduate taught degree.
East Anglia University is one of the world’s best universities, with beautiful campuses, welcoming neighbourhoods, and employee support. It’s a prestigious institution with a reputation for academic and scientific excellence. It has a wide variety of programmes in different regions and courses.
Why study at the University of East Anglia? The university provides students with a wide range of career options in college, society, and culture. Students have several opportunities to grow their talents and build a promising future in their fields of choice in this diverse setting.
Application Deadline: May 7, 2021
- University or Organization: University of East Anglia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate Taught
- Awards: 10% discount on tuition fees
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate taught degree programme in all LLM Courses
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be an international student.
- Candidates must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, aspirants have to take admission to a postgraduate taught degree programme at the university. After that, students must apply online.
- Supporting Documents: Students are required to submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with their application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements
The University of East Anglia will provide an award amount of £1760 to the successful applicants who want to study in the UK.