Do you have an amazing idea for a business? If so, then apply for Stephen Semprevivo Startup Scholarships. There are two scholarships available to eligible applicants who must be 16 years and older, attending a high school, college/university, or vocational school, and interested in an entrepreneurial career.
These scholarships will be awarded to students who are currently pursuing an interest in starting their own business. Students are recognized for their ideas and capacities, as well as for their commitment to being an entrepreneur
Nice chance for talented students in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Stephen Semprevivo is a Business Consultant eager to help students achieve their goals of starting their own business. He is a firm believer that if your business plan includes getting capital from investors, you’re going to need a pitch deck.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2021
- Provider: Stephen Semprevivo
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: $2,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: Local Students
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in starting own business
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Entrants must be legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia and who are sixteen (16) years of age or older at the time of application
- Applicants must be a high school, vocational school, college, or university student who will be enrolled in an accredited post-secondary institution of higher learning for an associate’s or bachelor’s degree or certificate program.
- Applicants for Startup Scholarships by Stephen Semprevivo must be interested in an entrepreneurial career.
- Current employees, officers, directors and agents of Sponsor and its related companies and members of their immediate families (defined as spouse, parents, siblings and children) and persons residing at the same address are not eligible to win—void where prohibited.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be eligible for this programme, the applicant must have to participate in this award by applying through an online application form to achieve this funding opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: No additional documents would be asked by the university, but there is a possibility of asking at the time of admission.
- Admission Requirements: To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The Stephen Semprevivo Scholarship program will select two student entrepreneurs to receive $2,500. Winners will also receive 20 hours of assistance on their business plan or strategy and two startup books from Stephen Semprevivo’s list of favorites.