Birmingham Law School is inviting applications for LLM Scholarships available for international students. Applicants must already have applied for admission to the LLM degree.
Recipients are offered a tailored package to support professional and personal development. The studentships are awarded based on academic and/or professional merit.
Great offer for international students to get fund for law study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Birmingham School of Law at the University of Birmingham has provided a quality education at an affordable price for law students. Founded in 1915, it is a state-accredited law school located in Birmingham, Alabama.
Study Subject(s): The studentships are awarded for LLM programme.
Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing a masters degree program at Birmingham Law School.
Scholarship Provider: Birmingham Law School of University of Birmingham, UK
The award can be taken at the UK
- Birmingham Law School will be offering a range of scholarships to applicants for its taught LLM programmes.
- An International applicant: Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes and be able to pay the outstanding tuition fees not covered by the program.
- Self-funded: You must be self-funding and have sufficient funds to cover the full cost of living at the University of Birmingham, plus any visa/travel expenses associated with studying in the UK.
What does it cover?
- Scholarships up to £5,000 for international students
- An introductory ‘Welcome’ meeting to the School
- Professional profile on the Birmingham Law School webpages
- Membership to the Birmingham Law Society
- financial aid positions will be awarded on the basis of academic merit and financial need
- A Number of Awards: Birmingham Law School will be offering a range of LLM scholarships.
- Duration of Award(s): Not Known
How to Apply
- In order to apply, you must have completed an application to study. You will then need to complete our online application form. Your application must also be supported by two references.
- They must include their University ID number in their letter of motivation and should also include a scanned copy of their latest academic transcript.
- Before applying to the Harding International Legal Scholarship, you must have completed an application to study the LLM at our Birmingham campus. You should apply for an LLM via the relevant pathway course page on the Birmingham LLM section of the website.
- For detailed advice and to complete the online application form, visit https://www.birmingham.ac.uk/schools/calgs/scholarships/cal-scholarships-howtoapply.aspx.
Selection Criteria: These LLM financial aid positions will be awarded on the basis of academic merit and financial need.
Application Deadline: The closing date for the receipt of applications is 23 March 2020.
Notification: Successful applicants will be notified in July 2020.