The University of London offers Up to 18 LLM funding for the students of Malaysia, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Ghana, Nigeria or Russia. these endowments worth the value of four modules (a quarter of the LLM degree).
The aim of The grants is to encourage the study of Law.
User Review( votes)
The University of London is a collegiate and a federal research university located in London, England. The University was incorporated originally by royal charter in 1836 and is, at present, incorporated by a royal charter granted.
- Application deadline: 28 February 2020
- Course Level: These opportunities are available to pursue master (LLM) degree.
- Study Subject: These opportunities are awarded in the field of Law.
- Award: these endowments worth the value of four modules (a quarter of the LLM degree).
- Nationality: Malaysia, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Ghana, Nigeria or Russia
- Number of Awards: Up to 18 awards each year are available.
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Malaysia, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Ghana, Nigeria or Russia
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet following criteria:
- Applicants must be registered and studying in one of the following countries: Malaysia, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Ghana, Nigeria or Russia.
- Applicants must have successfully completed at least five modules (with no failed attempts) within 13 months of your effective registration date.
- For example, if this date is 1 May 2016, you must have completed five modules by the end of the June 2017 exam session – either in a single session or spread over two sessions.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must have fluency in English.
- Applicants can apply via online mode.
How to Apply:
- Complete the online application form
Apply for a course via its dedicated course page. Applicants can also apply to study our modules individually in many cases.
- Submit the application form
Remember to attach any evidence or documents we need and pay any application fee (if it’s relevant to the course you are applying for). We won’t be able to process your application fully until we have received everything we need. To apply for your prior learning to be accredited, please complete the relevant section on the application form.
- Await our response
Application by email within 24 hours. This includes a student reference number in case you need to contact us about your application. From then, we aim to respond within five working days.
- Register online and pay course fees
Complete have until the registration deadline to accept an offer and pay your initial fees. We send you your study materials as soon as they become available.