The London Institute of Medical Sciences is awarding multiple fully funded studentships available for university’s 3.5 year PhD programme commencing each October. Studentships is open to students worldwide.
This programme is designed for students who have a clear idea of the field in which they wish to work and who have solid laboratory or research experience.
User Review( votes)
The LMS aims to be at the forefront of innovative biomedical research and in partnership with Imperial College London and others, to promote the translation of its research for maximal benefit. The institute trains and mentors the next generation of clinical and non-clinical scientists and strives to enhance the public’s interest, understanding and trust in science.
- Applications Deadline: December 3, 2018
- Course Level: Studentships are available to pursue PhD programme.
- Study Subject: LMS research programmes are focused in three sections: Epigenetics, Genes and Metabolism, and Integrative Biology.
- Scholarship Award: These studentships provide a generous stipend, tuition fees and bench fees for 3.5 years.
- Nationality: Studentships is open to students worldwide.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Studentships is open to students worldwide.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Applicants must hold, or expect to obtain, a first or upper second-class honours degree or equivalent in an appropriate scientific subject from a recognised academic institution. Whilst a master’s degree is preferable, it is not essential.
Whilst the funding for these studentships is open to students worldwide, funding for overseas students is more restricted. For this reason, only exceptional overseas students will be considered.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: To apply, please download an application form from here, complete and email to students-at-lms.mrc.ac.uk by the deadline date of Sunday 09 December 2018 (23:59 GMT). Only applications that have been completed in full and are supported by two academic references (from the referee and not via the applicant) by the deadline will be considered.