Applications are open for the Departmental Taught masters programmes for September 2020 passage at the University of York in the UK.
Wonderful scholarships for International Students to study masters at the University of York.
User Review( votes)
The University of York is dedicated to world-leading research and teaching. University is indulged in offering a wide range of degree programs specifically designed to educate the students to be a world-class engineer and maximize their full potential.
Why at the University of York? The University of York encourages international students to be immersed in terms of knowledge and opportunities.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2020
- University or Organization: University of York
- Department: Electronic Engineering
- Course Level: Master degree
- Award: £5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not given
- Nationality: UK/EU and International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from the UK/EU and any nationality are eligible to generate an application for this grant.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Getting the program, the student should be a part of MSc program in the subject area like audio and music technology, communications engineering, digital systems engineering, embedded wireless systems, engineering management, and intelligent robotics.
- Eligibility Criteria: Students those have desired to get this application should be enrolled in any taught MSc course offered by the University of York.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Candidates (UK/EU and International) holding an idea to take admission in MSc courses for passage in September 2020 are qualified to apply for the Departmental Taught masters programmes. To apply for this application you must supply a personal statement between 200 to 400 words. You should give your name, MSc course, student number and tell us why you think you are a strong candidate for this application . Make your application by email to Helen Smith.
- Supporting Documents: For being considered for this grant, students are required to submit their CV, academic transcript, and personal statement. In a personal statement must include why you have applied to undertake your chosen degree at this university and specifically: Your academic background. The features and content of the specific degree programme you applied for. The reasons why you chose this University and the appeal of York as a UK location.
- Admission Requirements: For being enrolled at the University of York in master degree, the applicant must hold a graduate degree.
- Language Requirement: For taking the admission in the university, candidates must have IELTS certificate.
Benefits: This fellowship will provide worth up to £5,000 each for the selected candidates.