Lockheed Martin Corporation is presenting the Lockheed March STEM Scholarships for the academic year 2023-2024.
A total of 200 students engaging in a 4-year degree program at an American university or college will be awarded this scholarship. The applicants must be US citizens who have attained a minimum 2.5 GPA or above. Full-time students demonstrating financial need will be considered. The award is valued at a total of $40,000 over 4 years of study.
Excellent opportunity for international students to study in the USA.
User Review( votes)
The Lockheed Martin Corporation is an American aerospace, arms, defense, information security, and technology corporation. It was initially established in 1912 by Glenn L.Martin as the Glenn L. Martin Company and later formed a merger with Lockheed Corporation to come up with the Lockheed Martin Corporation in 1995.
The Lockheed Martin Corporation bears worldwide interests and is aiming to become the global leader in supporting its customers’ missions, strengthening security, and advancing scientific discovery. Being organized into broad business areas, the corporation serves its mission to solve complex challenges, advance scientific discovery and deliver innovative solutions to help its customers keep people safe, well.
Application Deadline: Applications from all interested students must be received by March 31, 2023 3:00 pm Central Time.
- University or Organization: Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $40,000
- Number of Awards: 200
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in USA
- Eligible Countries: American national students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for 4-year degree programmes in Aerospace Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, or Physics subjects at an accredited U.S. four-year college or university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be U.S. citizen
- The applicants must demonstrate financial need
- The applicants must be a high school senior with a 2.5 or above GPA OR a freshman, sophomore, or junior undergraduate student with a 2.5 or above GPA.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must submit an admission application following their preferred university or college’s application procedure. The scholarship application must be submitted separately online.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Work experience
- Academic records
- A statement of educational and career goals and objectives
- Unusual personal or family circumstances
- An online recommendation
- Admission Requirements: The students must meet the program-specific requirements of their applied university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
The Lockheed Martin Corporation will award the lucky 200 STEM students a scholarship of $40,000 for up to 4 years of study.