Fulfil your career goals with the help of support from the University of Guelph through its She’s Got Game International Scholarships. Applications for the academic year 2023-2024 are now open.
This scholarship is exclusively designed for excellent female student-athletes in the fields of Business, Agriculture, and Engineering undertaking their B.Comm, B.Eng, or B.Sc.(Agr) studies at the University of Guelph. They must have earned 150 credits and have attained an average of 70% academically to be considered. The award is worth $4,500.
Outstanding opportunity for international students to complete education in Canada.
User Review( votes)
The University of Guelph is a comprehensive public research university established in 1964 in Guelph, Ontario, Canada. The university is a highly ranked global institute positioned at the 497th rank among Best Global Universities. Its core value is the pursuit of truth and it is research-intensive and learner-centered.
Why choose to study at the University of Guelph? The University of Guelph is very well known for its excellence in the arts and sciences and for its commitment to developing exceptional thinkers and engaged citizens. It actively turns knowledge into actions and provides the staff and students with an environment that helps them come up with new ideas and meet challenges.
Application Deadline: The scholarship application deadline is 15th May, 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Guelph
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $4,500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: International and Canadian students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Comm, B.Eng, or B.Sc.(Agr) programmes offered at the University of Guelph can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have achieved a minimum 70% average or equivalent during the previous academic year as a student-athlete.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must access the university portal and submit their admission applications. All interested candidates must submit their letters to [email protected] to be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to prepare a letter outlining leadership experience, career goals in business, agriculture, and/or engineering, and how obtaining this scholarship will support achieving those goals.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have completed a maximum of 15.0 credits.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- Duolingo – 110
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 89
- TOEFL CBT – 250
- TOEFL PBT – 600
The selected winners of the scholarship will be presented an award worth $4,500 towards their undergraduate studies by the University of Guelph.