Applications are being accepted from talented candidates for the Locklizard Scholarship Program. The award is sponsored by Locklizard Limited for the academic session 2022/2023.
The grant is open to current full-time US students who should have good academic standing at an accredited two-year or four-year college or university or in an accredited graduate school program.
Founded in 2004, LockLizard Limited is a British software business that specializes in PDF documents, USB flash drive, and eBook digital rights management protection. Locklizard place great importance on the delivery of systems that are easy to use, quick to implement, and effective, without users having to understand or become involved with the technical details.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2021
- Provider: Locklizard Limited
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Awards: $750 to 2 students each (Total: $1,500)
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Two
- Nationality: Local students
- The award can be taken in the USA and UK
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program is open in rights management, information security, and cryptography.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- All applicants must be U.S. citizens or permanent legal residents of the United States.
- All applicants must be students enrolled during the 2021-2022 academic year on a full-time basis and in good academic standing at an accredited two-year or four-year college or university or in an accredited graduate school program.
- The award is open to current full-time students.
- Only one entry per applicant.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be eligible for this funding programme, applicants must have to write an essay between 1200 and 1500 words in length.
- Supporting Documents: Submit essays on the topic of “Which technical information security measures are available and appropriate to allow people selling documents (writers, illustrators, ebook publishers, analysts) to make a living when publishing on the Internet?” to [email protected]
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a previous degree certificate with relevant marks.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The two luckly winners will receive $750 each towards their higher education costs.