Heidelberg University is pleased to announce the PhD Positions in Interplay Between tRNA Splicing and tRNA Modifications in Germany.
The aim of this project is to elucidate the molecular mechanisms that coordinate tRNA modifications with tRNA processing steps, focusing on tRNA splicing.
Heidelberg University is a public research university with the purpose of developing knowledge and skills for the benefit of present and future generations in an atmosphere of open-mindedness and tolerance for persons and ideas.
Why study at Heidelberg University? In addition to academic and social commitments, Heidelberg University places a high value on student and young researcher training. It provides for early integration into research subjects and procedures by applying novel concepts for research-based teaching.
Application Deadline: 31 October 2021
- University or Organization: Heidelberg University,
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Germany
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: Germany
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in Interplay between tRNA splicing and tRNA modifications.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must have MSc in biology, biochemistry, or related subject; dedicated interest in RNA biology strong background in cell biology, molecular biology, biochemistry, bioinformatics high motivation
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To enroll at the university, applicants must have to take admission at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Submit your official transcripts of academic records from every postsecondary institution attended for at least one year as a full-time student, statement of purpose, Contact details of two referees + two reference letters from these referees, and CV
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a masters degree.
- Language Requirement: Students must have to complete the language requirements of the university.
Heidelberg University will provide the salary for applicants in Germany.