Further your career in law with an international postgraduate degree from the Queen Mary University of London in UK through its London Inter-Disciplinary Social Science (LISS) Doctoral Training Partners (DTP) ESRC PhD Studentship for the academic year 2022-2023.
This studentship has been organized for international and home country students that are interested to pursue a postgraduate degree in law at the Queen Mary University of London. The selected candidates will be provided a full tuition fee and an annual stipend.
Valuable chance to complete doctoral study at the Queen Mary University of London.
User Review( votes)
The Queen Mary University of London is a public research university in London, England, and a constituent college of the federal University of London, It is ranked 110th in Best Global Universities.
Why choose to study at the Queen Mary University of London? QMUL facilitates world-class research through curating unique and distinctive collections, supporting the production and dissemination of scholarly literature, and participating in the provision of the skills and spaces required for independent research.
Application Deadline: The deadline to apply for the award is 28 January 2022.
- University or Organization: Queen Mary University of London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £17,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: All international and domestic students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for MRes in Human Rights, MRes in Immigration Law, MRes in Public International Law, MRes in Criminal Justice Law, or MRes in International Economic Law at QMUL.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have submitted all necessary forms and documents before the deadline.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can submit their admission applications via the applicant portal. Students interested to apply for the studentship can fill the application form for separately.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Research proposal
- Two reference letters
- Statement of purpose
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a degree with 2:1 or above at the undergraduate level in any relevant field.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOELF IBT – 100
- PTE – 68
- C1/C2 – 185
- Trinity ISE – III
The university will provide a full fee waiver at Home/EU rates and an annual stipend of around £17,000 per year towards any undertaken programme at QMUL.