The London NERC DTP is offering Ph.D. studentships for the brilliant students for the academic year 2021-22. The studentships are open to students who qualify for NERC awards and EU nationals.
All students will undertake an intensive programme of interdisciplinary core research and professional development training in the autumn and spring terms. All of their studentships are open to students who qualify for NERC awards, as well as EU nationals.
Great opportunity for students to get a PhD degree across the UK.
User Review( votes)
Application Deadline: Applications closed
- Study Subject(s): Studentships are awarded in the following research themes: Biodiversity, Ecology & Conservation
- Earth, Atmosphere & Ocean Processes
- Environmental Hazards & Pollution
- Environmental Physics & Mathematical Modelling
- Evolution & Adaptation
- Pan-disciplinary Studies
- Past Life & Environments
- Solid Earth Dynamics
- Course Level: Studentships are available for the Ph.D. research program.
- Scholarship Provider: Natural Environment Research Council (NERC)
- Scholarship can be taken at the UK
- Settled status in the UK, meaning they have no restrictions on how long they can stay and;
- Been ‘ordinarily resident in the UK for 3 years prior to the start of the studentship. This means they must have been normally residing in the UK (apart from temporary or occasional absences) and;
- Not been residing in the UK wholly or mainly for the purpose of full-time education.
How to Apply
How to Apply:
- Completed application form and Referee form
- Along with the application form, all applicants need to submit supporting documents such as:
- Curriculum vitae (2-page max)
- Cover Letter (2 pages max)
- English Language Certification
- Two academic references
Benefits: The studentship will provide the award amount according to the program.