City University London is inviting applications for Lord Mayor of London Scholarships for UK and European Union (EU) students. To qualify for this scholarship, the student must be in their first year of undergraduate study in 2019-2020.
Awards are only awarded in Year 1 and worth up to £2,000 per year. All to UK and EU undergraduate students who achieve exceptional grades at ‘A’ Level, International Baccalaureate or other qualifications are eligible to apply.
Well-option for international students.
User Review( votes)
Registrations must be submitted by 30th September 2019 in order to be considered for the scholarship in 2019/20.
Study Subject(s): Scholarships are awarded in all subjects offered by the university.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
Scholarship Provider: City University London, UK
Scholarship can be taken at the UK
To qualify for The Lord Mayor of London Scholarship for Academic Excellence in 2019/20, you must:
- be a student from the UK or European Union (EU);
- be in your first year of undergraduate study in 2019/20;
- achieve ‘A’ Level grades of AAA (or equivalents in other eligible qualifications);
- make City your Firm choice (CF or UF) or be placed through Clearing.
- Program Open for International Students: Students from the UK or European Union (EU) can apply.
What does it Cover?
- If you are starting an undergraduate course at City in September 2019 a scholarship of £2,000 is available for your first year, subject to confirmation of your qualifications being eligible.
- Number of awards: UK and EU undergraduate students
- Duration of awards: Only awarded in Year 1
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online. Applicants need to apply for an undergraduate course at City in September 2019 to be considered for the scholarship.
With over 60 undergraduate degree courses on offer across five specialist Schools, City has a wide range of undergraduate study options for you to choose from.
Application Deadline: All students will have to register in order to receive the award. Registrations must be submitted by 30th September 2019 in order to be considered for the scholarship in 2019/20.