City University London is inviting applications for Lord Mayor of London Scholarships for UK and European Union (EU) students. To qualify for this application , the student must be in their first year of undergraduate study in 2019-2020.
Awards are only awarded in Year 1 and worth up to £2,000 per year. All to UK and EU undergraduate students who achieve exceptional grades at ‘A’ Level, International Baccalaureate or other qualifications are eligible to apply.
Well-option for international students.
User Review( votes)
Registrations must be submitted by 30th September 2019 in order to be considered for the opportunity in 2019/20.
Study Subject(s): The studentships are awarded in all subjects offered by the university.
Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
Scholarship Provider: City University London, UK
The award can be taken at the UK
To qualify for The Lord Mayor of London funding for Academic Excellence in 2019/20, you must:
- be a student from the UK or European Union (EU);
- be in your first year of undergraduate study in 2019/20;
- achieve ‘A’ Level grades of AAA (or equivalents in other eligible qualifications);
- make City your Firm choice (CF or UF) or be placed through Clearing.
- Program Open for International Students: Students from the UK or European Union (EU) can apply.
What does it Cover?
- If you are starting an undergraduate course at City in September 2019 a scholarship of £2,000 is available for your first year, subject to confirmation of your qualifications being eligible.
- Number of awards: UK and EU undergraduate students
- Duration of awards: Only awarded in Year 1
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online. Applicants need to apply for an undergraduate course at City in September 2019 to be considered for the opportunity .
With over 60 undergraduate degree courses on offer across five specialist Schools, City has a wide range of undergraduate study options for you to choose from.
Application Deadline: All students will have to register in order to receive the award. Registrations must be submitted by 30th September 2019 in order to be considered for the opportunity in 2019/20.