Getting a degree is always beneficial in a career, but it can be difficult with some financial barriers. To cover study expenses, Louisiana State University of Alexandria is offering International Student Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
The educational grant is available to full-time students from all over the world who are going to commence the undergraduate degree program at the university.
Founded in 1959, Louisiana State University of Alexandria is a public university located in Alexandria, Louisiana. LSUA offers undergraduate degrees in numerous disciplines.
Why would like to study at Louisiana State University of Alexandria? At this university, students can choose from a number of intriguing career opportunities. LSUA provides a wide range of learning possibilities, as well as excellent academic and student development programmes.
Application Deadline: October 1
- University: Louisiana State University of Alexandria
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: $1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be a full-time (12 hours) continuing International student (F1-Visa) at LSUA. ?
- Must be in good standing with his or her academic program with a minimum overall GPA of 3.5, earned at least 30 credits, ?
- Have been enrolled at LSUA for at least two full semesters (not counting the current semester).?
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the award, seekers are necessary to take admission in an undergraduate degree at this university.
- Supporting Documents: To be considered for admission, the applicant must send one copy of all official transcripts – in English- describing all academic studies completed and attempted prior to the time of application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have high school certificates with academic record.
- Language Requirement: An applicant whose native language is not English is required to submit a score of 500 or better (written test), 173 or better (computerized test), or 61 or better (internet based test) on the test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), IELTS with a score of at least 5.5, or GTEC with a score of 1182.
The Louisiana State University of Alexandria will provide an award amount of $1,000 to the successful candidates.