Coventry University has announced the Undergraduate Phoenix Award to support international students in the United Kingdom.CU is accepting applications for the academic year 2021-2022.
International students will be granted free accommodation under this award. The award can be taken by undergraduate students at Coventry University.
Nice opportunity for applicants in the UK.
User Review( vote)
Coventry University is a public research university in England. It is ranked 50th nationally and is committed to the principle of academic freedom, founded on a rational enquiry conducted with integrity.
Why choose to study at Coventry University? Coventry University is an advanced university that possesses specialist staff and facilities within its academic schools and provides an environment and services designed to help the students maximise their potential. The student experience reputation at Coventry is based on a solid foundation of academic and welfare student support.
Application Deadline: 1st August 2021
- University or Organization: Coventry University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Accommodation
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Students that are nationals or residents of Bangladesh; Botswana, Brazil, Cameroon, Colombia, Congo, Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Malawi, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Philippines, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Vietnam, Zambia or Zimbabwe are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to either of the undergraduate programmes offered at Coventry University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must hold a conditional offer for an undergraduate course at Coventry University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must apply through the university‡s application portal. Students that receive a conditional letter for an undergraduate bachelor‡s course from the university will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- All academic transcripts
- Copies of degree/diploma certificates or work reference if employed
- One academic reference
- Personal statement
- Copy of your current passport
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to submit legitimate documents at the time of applications.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- CEFR – Level B1
The students that win this award will get free accommodation for a year upon undertaking an undergraduate programme at Coventry University.