The China-UK Low Carbon College is pleased to offer the Master Award in Low Carbon Energy for the best and brilliant candidates at the Shanghai Jiao Tong University in China.
The grant is open to attract foreign students who want to study a master’s degree course at the university. The goal of this program is to give financial support for the needy students.
Founded in 1896, Shanghai Jiao Tong University is one of the most prestigious universities in China. It has 67 undergraduate programs covering 9 major disciplines.
Why study at Shanghai Jiao Tong University? At this university, students have many opportunities to reach educational goals. The university-style teaching and great facilities to prepare you for degree study.
Application Deadline: Open
- University: The China-UK Low Carbon College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards:
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in China
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for all over the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The master degree will be awarded in Master in Low Carbon Energy
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this opportunity, applicants are required to apply for admission in a master’s degree program at the university. After being enrolled, candidates can apply through the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Admission Requirements: For or being admitted, candidates are required to hold a bachelors Degree for master program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants for programs taught in English must complete the IELTS (minimum score 6) or TOEFL (minimum score 90). International students whose first language are English, or obtained the degree from an English program in an English speaking country are exempt.
The university will provide all the following expenses:
- Monthly stipend (3,000/Month)
- Tuition (28,900/year)
- Health insurance
- Accommodation allowance (1,200/Month)