If enthusiastic for studying in South Africa then apply for the great opportunity Postdoctoral fellowship in the epidemiology of HIV-associated tuberculosis announced by the University of Cape Town.
The program is open to attract the brightest students from all over the world to s the postdoctoral degree program at the university for the academic year 2020/21.
Nice offer to study in South Africa.
User Review( vote)
The University of Cape Town is a public research university that was founded in 1829. It has a proud tradition of academic excellence and pioneering scholarship, faculty and students.
Why at the University of Cape Town? The university provides excellent teaching and encourages students to build their leadership and service skills. The staff and students come from over 100 countries in Africa and the rest of the world.
Application Deadline: January 6, 2020
- University: University of Cape Town
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Award: R 399,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in South Africa
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for all over the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postdoctoral fellowship in the epidemiology of HIV-associated TB
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet have a masters degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are excited towards this bursary then you are required to be registered as a postdoctoral degree student at the university. After taking affirmation, aspirants can complete the application form by downloading the form on their system.
- Supporting Documents: Your CV including details of any conference presentations and/or publications, the names, email/telephone details of three academic referees and copy of your academic transcripts.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The university will provide financial support for students. The value of the fellowship is R 399,000 per annum.