Getting a degree is always beneficial in career, but it can be difficult with some financial hardship. To cover study expenses, Queen’s University Belfast is granting the LPDP funding for the Indonesian Students.
There are two awards available to all eligible students wishing to pursue postgraduate study at Queen’s University Belfast in the United Kingdom.
An awesome chance for Indonesian students.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1845, Queen’s University Belfast offers a world-class education as well as prepares students for leadership and citizenship in a global society. It also provides accommodation for the duration of the applicant’s course.
Why at Queen’s University Belfast? By joining this university, students can enhance their core values to reach their career destination. It enhances opportunities to conduct research and build capacity.
Application Deadline: Open
- University: Queen’s University Belfast
- Provider: The Indonesia Endowment Fund for Education
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £2500 or £3000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Two
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Students must be of Indonesian nationality
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded for Postgraduate course in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have graduated from an accredited Indonesian university or an overseas university acknowledged by the Indonesian Higher Education Directorate (DIKTI), and be of a maximum age of 35 (for Masters programme) or 40 (for PhD programme).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this award, you need to take admission to a Postgraduate Course at Queen’s University Belfast. After being enrolled, you can apply via the Queen’s Direct Application Portal (DAP)
- Supporting Documents: Please upload good quality scanned copies of the following: Degree transcripts for all completed periods of study (undergraduate level and above).
- If your degree is still in progress, you must provide a transcript of results achieved to date. This can be requested from your University.
- Copies of your official Degree/Diploma Certificates, for the qualification(s) you have already completed. For each qualification, the degree transcript and degree award certificate should be combined in one document for uploading.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a valid visa and also meet the minimum admission requirements of the college.
- Language Requirement: Students whose first language is not English will need to show evidence of an acceptable level of competency in the English language.
Benefits: Indonesia Endowment Fund for Education will provide the financial support to all successful students during the postgraduate study.