Earning a master’s degree helps you to gain specialized knowledge to advance in your field. Examining this importance of the study, the Research Council of Zimbabwe is offering the Human Capital Development 2020 Scholarships for students.
Amazing offer for research students.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1986, the Research Council of Zimbabwe promotes, direct, supervise and coordinate research. They provide an exceptional forum for interaction and discussion for the mutual benefit of Government, academia and industrialists.
Why you should join this program? Their mission is to contribute to the knowledge economy through promoting, directing, supervising, and co-ordinating demand-driven research and the translation of research results into goods and services.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2020
- University or Organization: Research Council of Zimbabwe
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: ZWL30 000.00
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Zimbabwe
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from Zimbabwe.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Taught or masters by research or M.Phil in Engineering and Technology, Natural and Applied Sciences, Health Sciences.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Be a national and resident of Zimbabwe.
- Be studying for a full-time taught or masters by research or MPhil in Engineering and Technology, Natural and Applied Sciences, Health Sciences at public Zimbabwean universities.
- Research on any aspect of COVID-19 (health, economics, social, etc) will be given special consideration.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being enlisted in the program, students must have to complete the application form.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants must have to submit a certified copy of undergraduate degree certificate, certified academic transcripts, id document (passport, birth certificate, driver’s license, national i.d), reference letters from two referees (one should be an academic reference)and a three-page proposal for those applying for mphil/ masters by research or one page for taught masters.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must be in possession of a good Honors degree (minimum second class, upper division or equivalent) or about to graduate in the year of application.
- Language Requirement: Claimants must be proficient in written and spoken local language.
Benefits: The scholarship covers tuition fees or research costs up to ZWL30 000.00 over a maximum period of two years.