Worried about college funding in India? Good News! Here is an amazing opportunity of LPU Scholarships administrating by the Lovely Professional University.
The award is available for international students who want to undertake a degree program at the Lovely Professional University in India.
Great offer for international students to get 50% tuition fee award in India.
User Review( votes)
Established in 2005, the Lovely Professional University is a private university in India. It is ranked among 52 in the management and 27 in the pharmacy. The university is the largest single-campus private university in India.
Why at Lovely Professional University? At LPU, students will many opportunities to undertake work placements in their chosen subject area. They provide a hands-on teaching environment for the students.
Application Deadline: Varies according to the program
- University: Lovely Professional University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: degree program
- Award: Up to 50% tuition fee
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in India
- Eligible Countries: Overseas applicants are worthy
- Eligible Course or Subjects: degree program in any subject area offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants have to take admission in the degree program coursework at the university
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this grant, students are obliged to take admission to the degree program at the university by filling the registration form. After taking affirmation, you can complete the award application form
- Supporting Documents: Must attach a transcript of your all previous qualifications and copy of the passport/ National ID.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must hold a previous degree certificate and a valid visa
- Language Requirement: Candidates have to accomplish the following English language requirements of the university:
- The applicant must have passed an English course in the 10th or higher examination.
- An applicant has done his/her education in some university/school where English has been the instruction of language. In such cases, an applicant has to provide proof of the same from the University/School or has to provide a document that is available on the official website of the University/school
- In case of an applicant who does not fall in any of the above categories, they will have to provide one of the following proofs of English Language Proficiency:
- IELTS BAND of 5.5
- TOEFL (ICBT) score of 65 or equivalent in any of the TOEFL format
Benefits: The studentship will cover up to 50% tuition fee for international students.