Applications are now open for the Catch ’89 Scholarship Grant to help students and get the education in the Philippines. De La Salle University is providing a needs-based scholarship starting Academic Year 2020-21.
This educational award is activated to applicants who want to undertake a graduate degree program at the university.
Good opportunity for Filipino students
User Review( votes)
De La Salle University is the best university that was founded in 1911. It offers undergraduate, postgraduate and research degree programs.
Why at De La Salle University? In this university, applicants have a good opportunity to achieve their educational goal. The university provides various facilities & learning facilities for the students.
Application Deadline: March 13, 2020
- University or Organization: De La Salle University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate degree
- Award: PHP 10,500.00
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in the Philippines
- Eligible Countries: Only domestic students are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The total gross household income of the applicants (including parents/legal guardians/grandparents/siblings who are part of the household) shall not be over the maximum amount of Seven Hundred Thousand Pesos (Php 700,000.00) per annum
- Applicants must be Filipino and a graduate of a public high school, having graduated Senior High School with a minimum general average of 80 but a grade no less than 85 in the Math and Science subjects
- The Donor gives preference to applicants who are first in their family to obtain a college education and thus prequalified applicants who are shortlisted have to indicate this status.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , applicants need to take part in a graduate degree at the university. After being enrolled they can apply for the grant through the application process. Submit all the requirements to the Enrollment Services Hub located in the following campuses
The Hub at the Manila Campus, 2/F, Henry Sy, Sr. Hall;
The Hub at the Makati Extension Campus (MEC), 5/F, Tower 2, RCBC Plaza; and
The Hub at the Laguna Campus, 2/F, Milagros Del Rosario Building
- Supporting Documents: Two (2) original copies of SLP Promissory Note signed by Parent On-Record (for UG students only) Letter of reference from an active full-time faculty of DLSU
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a previous year degree before taking admission in this program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have a good command of both written and spoken English.
The university will provide all the following study expenses:
- Full sponsorship of tuition and miscellaneous fees
- The stipend is set at PHP 10,500.00 for 11.5 months or PHP 120, 750.00 in one academic year. This will be dispensed monthly to the scholar. The amount for the stipend may be reviewed and adjusted based on inflationary considerations, subject to the approval of the donor and availability of funds.