Having an interest in research level courses? Then take a part in LSE Ph.D. Studentships which is presenting by the London School of Economics and Political Science.
These full-time educational programs are available for current highly achievement applicants of the Ph.D. level. Its aims to support candidates in building a bright future.
A valuable opportunity for Ph.D. candidates
User Review( votes)
The London School of Economics and Political Science was established in 1895. It is a public research university which started awarding its own degrees in 2008.
Why at LSE? LSE provides a unique opportunity to study the social sciences in a university institution with a national academic reputation while enjoying the cultural, social and restoration facilities of one of the world’s greatest capital cities. It also works on developing the personality and communication skills of recipients.
Application Deadline: Check back next year
Applicants need to follow the eligibility criteria-
- Citizens of any nationality are eligible for this grant.
- You can apply for a research degree program in any LSE discipline.
- The candidate must not be taken any other fund from the LSE and be committed to enrolling in a full-time research program. The award will be given on the basis of merit and research potential.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Participants are advised to take part in a research course at the School and nominating yourself by completing the Nomination Form. After that, you will be nominated by the department for the fund. All forms should be submitted as a Pdf.
- Supporting Documents: A copy of passport name page, research proposal, and a curriculum vitae must be attached.
- Admission Requirements: A Master’s degree is required for admission.
There are total 63 grants are available which will cover fees and living expenses of £18,000 each year for four years.