London School of Economics and Political Science eagerly awaits applications from Egyptian candidates for its prestigious SAWIRIS program.
There are two fully-funded awards for Executive MSc in Cities applicants who live in Egypt and work in the public or third sectors.
User Review( votes)
The London School of Economics is a public research university based in London, England and a constituent college of the federal University of London. It offers various undergraduate and postgraduate and other research degree programs.
Why at the London School of Economics and Political Science? The school has extensive careers information and reference library with staff to help students conduct an effective job search.
Application Deadline: February 28, 2020
- University: London School of Economics and Political Science
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Full tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: Egyptian candidates
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Students from Egypt are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentship will be awarded for the Executive MSc in Cities.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The LSE-Sawiris The studentships are open to Executive MSc in Cities applicants who live in Egypt and work in either the public or third (non-profit) sectors.
- Applicants must also meet the eligibility criteria for the Executive MSc in Cities by at least 10 years of work experience in an urban-related field, as well as having attained an undergraduate degree with an overall result equivalent to a 2.1 (overall result of 80% or higher from an Egyptian university).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To participate, the applicants need to take admission for a master’s degree at the University. After being enrolled, they must be complete an online application form
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must have their previous degree.
- Language Requirement: If English is not the first language a minimum of IELTS 6.5 or equivalent is required with all elements passed at 6.0 or above. Applicants who have previously successfully completed programmes delivered in English will be exempt from the above requirement subject to the submission of documentation. A minimum of one year of full-time study, employment or equivalent is required.
Successful awardees of the LSE-Sawiris financial aid positions will receive full tuition fee support. The Sawiris Foundation will also provide transport to and from Cairo, as well as accommodation and living costs in London during teaching modules