The University of Leeds is inviting high performing aspirants from the UK to take part in the Snowdon Trust Leeds Scholarships in the UK. The scholarship is available for the academic session 2021-2022.
The funding program is only awarded to those students who hold a first degree at undergraduate level equivalent to at least a UK upper second class honours degree.
Nice opportunity for students.
User Review( votes)
The University of Leeds is the fifth largest university in the UK which was officially recognized as a university in 1904. It became part of the federal Victoria University in 1887 and now situated as a public research university in England.
Why study at the University of Leeds? While studying at this university, candidates can get a wealth of opportunities and has a real impact on the world in cultural, economic and societal ways. It gives students skills and knowledge to plan for their future careers.
Application Deadline: May 4, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Leeds
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: £15,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Up to 2
- Nationality: UK Students
- The award can be taken in UK
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from UK are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Scholarships are awarded in the subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Hold a first degree at undergraduate level equivalent to at least a UK upper second class honours degree.
- Applicants should either have graduated with the appropriate First Degree or be in their final year of study.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must first apply for a relevant taught program of study and be in receipt of a Student Application Number to be eligible for the scholarship. Once you are in receipt of your Student Application ID complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: All candidates must have to submit the transcript of records, description of the grading system at their home .university and copy of the information page in their passport or ID card.
- Admission Requirements: To study at Leeds you’ll need to meet the academic entry requirements for your course.
- Language Requirement: Candidates whose first language is not English must meet the University’s English Language requirements by September 2021.
The scholarship offers fees (up to a maximum of £15,000 for full-time study) plus £15,000 maintenance (part-time will be pro-rata).