The LUMC is offering Student Research Fellowship in Hematology for 9 to 12 months. International students are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
The research program aims to contribute to the development of a new cellular immune intervention after allogeneic stem cell transplantation for the treatment of leukemia, lymphomas and the multiple myeloma.
The LUMC is a center of medical innovation that aims to improve patient care through internationally leading research. We work patiently and hospitably. The LUMC is a modern university medical center for research, education and patient care with a high quality profile and a strong scientific orientation. We contribute to the improvement of medicine and health care in-house and beyond.
- Applications Deadline: June 24, 2018
- Course Level: Fellowships are available to pursue research.
- Study Subject: Fellowships are awarded at the Hematology department.
- Scholarship Award: The salary depends on your education and experience, and amounts to a maximum of € 2,340 gross per month for a full-time position (scale 3, CAO UMC).
- Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in the Netherlands
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Master students of medicine, biomedical sciences, biology or related studies are eligible for this Student Research Fellowship and can temporarily interrupt their studies to carry out this research. Students with laboratory experience in the field of molecular biology or immunology are invited to respond with great emphasis.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: If you are interested in the above job and you meet the profile requirements, we sincerely invite you to apply. You can respond until the closing date.
You can only submit an application using the application form; applications via e-mail are not included. With the form you can also send attachments (such as the motivation letter and resume). Of course your data will be handled strictly confidentially.
If we intend to hire you, we ask for a Declaration on the behavior (VOG). You will be reimbursed for the costs.