LUMS offers an ADB – Japan Scholarship Program in Pakistan, 2019 for outstanding scholars from the SAARC region. Scholarships are available for pursuing a two-year MBA program at the Suleman Dawood School of Business (SDSB).
The Masters of Business Administration (MBA) program at the Suleman Dawood School of Business (SDSB) at LUMS provides an intense and demanding academic experience, involving two years of full-time study.
A fine program for students
User Review( votes)
The program aims at developing global business leaders – individuals who can provide leadership at any level, in an increasingly global economy.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing a two-year MBA program at the Suleman Dawood School of Business (SDSB).
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Business Administration.
Award: The scholarship provides full tuition fees, a monthly allowance for expenses, housing, books, and instructional materials, medical insurance and travel. For scholars engaged in research, a special grant may be available for thesis preparation. In special circumstances, computer literacy, preparatory language, and other similar courses may be covered under the scholarship.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in Pakistan
In order to be eligible for the scholarship, the applicant
- Must meet the minimum academic criteria for admission;
- Must be a Citizen of:
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao People’s Democratic Republic
- Marshall Islands
- Federated States of Micronesia
- Papua New Guinea
- Solomon Islands
- Sri Lanka
- Viet Nam
- Must not be of Pakistani origin and should not have a Pakistani passport/NICOP/CNIC. Applicants holding dual nationality out of which one is Pakistani are not eligible to apply through the LUMS International Student Programme.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must meet the minimum eligibility criteria in order to be considered for admission to the Graduate Programme. Meeting these criteria does not guarantee admission to the Graduate program. Applicants are selected for admission to the LUMS MBA program based on the following factors:
- Academic Background
- Performance in the Admission Test
- Work Experience (strongly preferred)
- Two Recommendation letters
English Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply:
To avail this scholarship, applicants are required to apply to LUMS through the LUMS Online Admission application. All fields of the online application must be completely filled in. Alongside, relevant supporting documents need to be submitted by the given deadline.
Applicants must complete and submit their online application form on or before the application submission deadline. In addition to this, all applicants are required to submit the following supporting documents to the LUMS Office of Admissions on or before the stipulated deadline;
- Attested/certified copies of all academic transcripts/certificates (Secondary, Post-Secondary, Bachelors, Masters or any other qualification)
- GMAT and/or GRE scores (if applicable)
- Work Experience Letters (if applicable)
- Research Statement (if applicable)
- Two letters of recommendation in sealed envelopes
- Two copies of the Computerized National Identity Card or valid passport
- Four passport size photographs with white background
- A complete copy of Passport (for International Applicants)
- Proof of payment for local/overseas applicants; A stamped copy of the payment voucher or a confirmation email of an online banking transaction constitutes proof of payment. Applicants are required to send a copy of payment proof along with all other required supporting documents in one package on or before the stipulated deadline.
- Proof of payment for international applicants; Original Bank Draft drew in favour of Lahore University of Management Sciences. Applicants are required to send original Bank Draft along with all other required documents as ONE package on or before the stipulated deadline.
Application Deadline: April 17, 2019