SesLab (Software Engineering and Security Lab) in Sejong University announces an open position for the Wise-IoT project – Worldwide Interoperability for Semantics IoT. The research will be conducted in collaboration with industrial partners in a larger project that integrates the technology challenges for globally interoperable smart cities. You will actively collaborate with other researchers within Wise-IoT but also with the researchers in the laboratory.
– Candidates should have a PhD Degree (Computer Science or Electrical Engineering) and the strong background in middleware systems and communication protocols used in IoT (HTTP, CoAP, MQTT, oneM2M, open source, semantics, ontology).
– Strong publication records, and good communication skills in spoken and written English.
– Work experience in relevant research projects is preferable (IoT or smart cities related projects).
– Knowledge in semantics, interoperability testing, IoT platforms is an advantage.
– Proficiency in a programming language such as Java, C and Python.
– The position is offered on the level of post-doctoral research staff, initially one year with a potential for further extension up to two years. The monthly salary is 2,500,000 KRW (Approx. 2200 USD) plus alpha.
How To Apply:
Applications should be submitted to Email: jssong-at-sejong.ac.kr by 08.01.2016, including curriculum vitae, the list of publications and contact addresses. Please submit your application as one file, pdf format. Only shortlisted persons will be informed.
Employment: One-year full-time employment, the possible extension for another year. (extendable)
Location: Seoul, Korea
Starting date: Subject to the agreement.
Monthly Salary: 2,500,000 KRW (Approx. 2200 USD) (negotiable)