St. Joseph’s College of Engineering & Technology is actively providing financial support to talented students through its M.Tech Scholarships.
Amazing opportunity for Indian students to get education fund across India.
User Review( votes)
St. Joseph’s College of Engineering & Technology is an engineering college located in Kerala, India. It is one among the top 5 self-financing engineering colleges in Kerala.
Why study at St. Joseph’s College of Engineering & Technology? The college’s mission is to maintain a conducive infrastructure and learning environment for a world-class education.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: St. Joseph’s College of Engineering & Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: up to 20,000/semester
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Indian
- The award can be taken in India
- Eligible Countries: India
- Eligible Course or Subjects: M.tech in any subject stream.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must have at least 65% marks.
- Applicants must have to enrol in the master’s degree programme at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All applicants who are applying for the master’s degree programme at the university can apply for this application .
- Supporting Documents: Submit a pre-qualification degree, a statement, a copy of ID card.
- Admission Requirements: Students have to fulfil the following criteria:
- Applicants must have studied the Graduate course in an institution approved by the AICTE/Deemed Universities.
- Aspirants have a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in the Engineering Degree examination.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must have to proficient in written and spoken the English language.
St. Joseph’s College of Engineering & Technology will provide the award amount ranging from 5000/ Semester to 20, 000/semester for deserving students.