Chandigarh Government is delighted to offer the Non-Hindi Speaking Scholarships for brilliant students in India.
The main objective of the scholarship is to encourage the study of Hindi in Non-Hindi speaking States and support students who want to complete senior-secondary programme for the year 2020.
Get an award amount of Rs.500 or 1000 per month to complete your education in India.
User Review( votes)
Why should you apply for this programme? By joining this programme, students can get the best career opportunities for their future destination and students can also construct new spaces, content and formats for education today and tomorrow.
Application Deadline: Varies
- University or Organization: Chandigarh Government
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Senior-secondary
- Award: Rs. 500 or 1000 per month
- Number of Awards: Up to 5
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Indian students
- The award can be taken in India
- Eligible Countries: India
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Class 12th in any stream.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be Indian citizens
- Aspirants must have to enrol in the undergraduate degree programme at any university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, aspirants must have to take admission in the applicable programme at any host university.
- Supporting Documents: Students must have to submit the academic transcripts of all the previous school attended, a copy of national ID card.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must have to be known with the English language.
Benefits: Each winner will receive the amount of Rs.500 or 1000 per month to complete their higher education in India.