To encourage promising students from all over the world, the Royal Holloway, University of London is organizing an exciting opportunity named MA Professor Barbara Raw Scholarships in Medieval Studies. The funding opportunity is open for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship is available for full or part-time Home or International-fee status studying for an MA in Medieval Studies at Royal Holloway.
Amazing opportunity to get financial assistance in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Royal Holloway, University of London was established as Bedford College in 1849 and became a merger of Bedford College and Royal Holloway College in 1985. It is a public research university ranked 29th in the UK. It offers various academic degree programmes, including Single Honors and Joint Honors’.
Why choose to study at the Royal Holloway University of London? Royal Holloway is privileged to be home to some of the world’s leading authorities in science, the arts, management, economics, and law. They continually invest in resources for our students and advance the positive impact we can achieve as a research-intensive university. While studying in London, you will have the opportunity to meet many professionals from your course and chosen area.
Application Deadline: Applications must be submitted by 11.59 pm (UK time) on 11 July 2022.
- University or Organization: Royal Holloway, University of London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £10,000
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic or International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master’s degree in MA in Medieval Studies degree
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must have achieved, or be expected to achieve, have achieved, or are on target to achieve a 2:1 degree or higher.
- All international students enter full or part-time postgraduate Studies programs at the University.
- Open to new Master’s Students who hold a current conditional or unconditional offer to study MA Medieval Studies at Royal Holloway.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, applicants must take the postgraduate taught program at the University. After being enrolled, applications must be submitted via RH Direct.
- Supporting Documents: You must provide one written academic reference supporting statement of no more than 400 words outlining why you should receive the scholarship
- Admission Requirements: To study for a postgraduate degree, you will need to meet Royal Holloway’s general entrance requirements, as well as those set by the department to which you’ve applied.
- Language Requirement: Students can generally meet the English language proficiency requirements of the University.
The Royal Holloway, University of London, will provide the award amount of a £10,000 tuition fee discount for home or international students.