Applicants are invited to apply for the Orange Tulip Scholarship (OTS) providing by the Maastricht University in the Netherlands. The grant is available for international students who want to pursue a master degree.
The main objective of the program is to provide high quality, comprehensive educational and training opportunities that are compatible with the changing needs of the students.
Fab choice for international applicants to study in the Netherlands.
User Review( votes)
Maastricht University (UM) climbed to shared 88th place in the latest edition of the Times Higher Education (THE) World University Rankings, up from number 101 last year.
Applicants must submit the official results of either an IELTS test (minimum score 6.0) or TOEFL (computer-/internet-based minimum score 79; paper-based minimum score 550). If they finished their secondary education in an EU/EEA country they will not have to do an English language test.
- Application Deadline: April 1, 2020
- Course Level: award is available for pursuing a master degree programme.
- Study Subject: award is awarded in all subject areas
- Award: Varies per faculty, 100% tuition fee or 50% tuition fee.
- Number of Awards: Numbers are not given.
- Nationality: Brazilian, Chinese, Indian, Indonesian, Korean, Mexican, Russian, South African, Vietnamese
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: Vietnamese students are eligible to apply for this application programme.
- Entrance Requirements: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the opportunity
- You have the nationality of your Neso country and you live in this Neso country
- You have a degree from a non-Dutch university
- You have not previously studied or worked in the Netherlands
- You have been admitted to a Master’s programme at the corresponding Faculty for your Neso country
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must have a very good command of English, both written and spoken.
How to Apply: The application for the OTS scholarship is separate from the application for admission to a master’s programme at Maastricht University. OTS will make the selection for the OTS candidates, not the University.
- You must also apply for a master’s programme at Maastricht University, in order to be eligible for an OTS Scholarship.
- You may apply for the OTS scholarship at the Nuffic Neso office in your country. Please note that you must also apply for a Master’s programme (of your choice) at Maastricht University, in order to be eligible for an OTS Scholarship. Instructions on how to apply for admission can be found on the ‘Admission & registration’ page of the degree the programme you wish to follow.
The OTS scholarship covers 100% of the recipient’s tuition fees for the Master’s programme (i.e. maximum 24 months). No additional allowance towards living costs or visa costs is granted.
|Tuition fees||€ 13,800; € 15,500 or € 16,800 depending on the tuition of your study programme||Arranged for and paid by the UM International Services Desk|