The Maastricht University is offering UCM scholarships for international students for the academic year 2020-21. The grant is available for pursuing bachelor’s programmes in Liberal Arts & Sciences at University College Maastricht.
The bachelor’s programmes in Liberal Arts & Sciences are intended for holders who have a broad interest, know what they want, and do not want to limit themselves to the perspective of one discipline.
Fantastic Scholarships for International Students.
User Review( votes)
Maastricht University (UM) is the most international university in the Netherlands and, with more than 16,000 pupils and 4,000 employees, is still growing. The university stands out for its innovative education model, international character and multidisciplinary approach to research and education.
Application deadline: January 5, 2020
All candidates must meet the following requirements:
- You are accepted into the Liberal Arts & Sciences programme of UCM for the September intake
- You are a highly qualified, low-income student from a non-EU/EEA country and do not hold an EU/EEA passport
- You are not a current student at UCM.
How to Apply
- How to apply:
- Step 1: Register for the Bachelor’s programme Liberal Arts & Sciences at UCM via Studielink
- application form A filled out the
- Supporting Documents: To apply, applicants must be ready to submit the official documentation of financial situation, such as recent (parental) tax return and/or a copy of the last paycheck.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must hold a high school certificate.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be able to demonstrate proficiency in English by means of an internationally recognized test, e. g. TOEFL, IELTS or the equivalent.
The UCM award will be given in the following manner:
- Living expenses of € 500 per month
- Health & liability insurance at cost
- Visa application costs € 171
- Tuition fees of € 10,900 per year
- Housing At cost