The Maastricht University is offering UCM scholarships for international students for the academic year 2018-2019. These are available for pursuing bachelor’s programmes in Liberal Arts & Sciences at University College Maastricht.
Programs are available for pursuing the undergraduate programme. The bachelor’s programmes in Liberal Arts & Sciences are intended for holders who have a broad interest, know what they want, and do not want to limit themselves to the perspective of one discipline.
Fantastic Scholarships for International Students.
User Review( votes)
Maastricht University (UM) is the most international university in the Netherlands and, with more than 16,000 pupils and 4,000 employees, is still growing. The university stands out for its innovative education model, international character and multidisciplinary approach to research and education.
Application deadline: Closed
- Non-EU/EEA candidates can apply for undergraduate education.
- Applicants who are eligible for the UCM study are highly qualified, low-income pupils coming from a non-EU/EEA country who do not hold an EU/EEA passport. Applicants must be accepted to the Liberal Arts & Sciences programme of UCM for the September intake. Please note that current UCM holders cannot apply for this study.
- These are provided for learners who wish to follow the Liberal Arts & Sciences programme at University College Maastricht.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To apply for this free study, applicants must apply for UCM via Studielink and upload the following documents in the category ‘Apply for Education’ in MyUM simultaneously with all other required documents. Applications should be submitted electronically.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, applicants must be ready to submit the official documentation of financial situation, such as recent (parental) tax return and/or a copy of the last paycheck.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants need to follow the
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be able to demonstrate proficiency in English by means of an internationally recognized test, e. g. TOEFL, IELTS or the equivalent.
The UCM award is awarded for the duration of the Bachelor’s programme, with a maximum of 36 months.
|Tuition Fee||€ 10,000||Arranged and paid by UCM|
|Visa Costs||€ 317||Arranged and paid by UCM|
|Insurance||€ 520||Arranged and paid by UCM|
|Living expenses per month||€ 500||Paid by UCM|
|Housing||Arranged and paid by UCM|