African students have a golden chance to apply for the opportunity ? Macquarie University is pleased to offer the Africa Development Scholarship in Australia for the brightest candidates.
Great scholarship opportunity for African students.
User Review( vote)
Macquarie University was the third university to be established in the metropolitan area of Sydney. It is consistently ranked in the top two per cent of universities in the world and within the top 10 in Australia and considered one of the world’s best universities
Why at Macquarie University– At the university, students will have the opportunity to visit the globe with our support, an internship with a leading organization. Macquarie students will be one of the best times of their life because they will have many opportunities to discover their potential.
Application Deadline: Domestic – 16 March 2020, and International – 07 February 2020
- University or Organization: Macquarie University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or postgraduate program.
- Award: AUD $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Given
- Nationality: African students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: African students (Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Ivory Coast, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Western Sahara, Zambia and Zimbabwe) are eligible to apply for this application .
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The grant is awarded to study the undergraduate and postgraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the opportunity , the applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must meet the academic requirements for a Macquarie University bachelor or postgraduate coursework degree. Candidates must be accepted into a Macquarie University bachelor or postgraduate coursework degree commencing in 2019 or 2020.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To be considered for the opportunity , applicants need to take admission in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree program at the Macquarie University. After taking admission candidates will be automatically assessed for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: The applicant must be ready to submit academic Transcript, testamur, Passport copy, Current Australian visa.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, the applicant must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized institution, a research proposal, and all the required certificates.
- Language Requirement: Macquarie University requires all candidates to have and maintain a high level of English language proficiency.
Benefit: This scholarship is worth AUD $ 5,000 per year for the duration of your graduation or will be credited with master courseware degree AUD $ 2,500 per session.
- Term 1 2020: Domestic – 06 December 2019, and International – 08 November 2019
- Term 2 2020: Domestic – 16 March 2020, and International – 07 February 2020
- Term 3 2020: Domestic – 09 June 2020, and International – 01 May 2020
- Term 4 2020: Domestic – 31 August 2020, and International – 24 July 2020