The Macquarie University is inviting applicants for the UAC international awards for the academic year 2020-21. The bursaries are available for students who have applied for undergraduate coursework at Macquarie University.
The aim of The grants is to provide a good learning experience to international students.
A valuable study program for international students in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Macquarie University is a public research university based in Sydney, Australia, in the suburb of Macquarie Park. Founded in 1964 by the New South Wales Government, it was the third university to be established in the metropolitan area of Sydney.
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing the undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Award: AU$3000 Once-Off (AUD)
- The award can be taken in Australia
To be eligible for this application , a student must
- Be a citizen of China, Hong Kong and Taiwan.
- Apply for a Macquarie University Bachelor Degree
- Meet the Academic and English requirements for a Macquarie University Bachelor Degree.
- Be accepted into a Macquarie University Bachelor Degree commencing in 2020
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students have to take admission in the bachelor’s degree coursework at the university by online or download the application form and submit it to Macquarie University
Macquarie International Building E3A, Level 1 North Ryde NSW 2109 Australia. After taking affirmation, you will be automatically considered for the opportunity .
- Entrance Requirement: Applicants will apply for admission through UAC and will generally be selected on the basis of their performance in these studies (ie ATAR or equivalent)
- An Australian Year 12 qualification (either from outside or within Australia)
- An International Baccalaureate
- A New Zealand National Certificate of Educational Achievement Level 3.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Application Deadline: February 7, 2020