The London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE) is delighted to offer five fully-funded positions for the UK or overseas students to study its new MSc in Women, Peace, and Security.
This will cover all tuition fees and provide a monthly stipend to assist with living expenses for five students from the UK or overseas for the coming academic year (2017-18).
Exceptional funding for UK and Overseas Students.
User Review( votes)
The Centre for Women, Peace, and Security was launched in 2015 to promote justice and equality for women living in conflict-affected situations around the world. The MSc in Women, Peace, and Security is a postgraduate program at the LSE Gender Institute, the largest research and teaching unit of its kind in Europe.
The London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE) is a world-class center for its concentration of teaching and research across the full range of the social, political and economic sciences.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the opportunity :
- All students with a financial need and clearly articulated commitment and potential in the field of women, peace, and security are eligible. We particularly welcome students who come directly from conflict-affected areas, or who have been displaced due to conflict.
- The UK or overseas students are eligible to apply for these programs.
- These are available to pursue the MSc program.
- These are awarded in the field of Women, Peace, and Security. It will provide a critical examination of peace and security issues affecting women in a global world.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for a free study, you must have completed the 2017/18 LSE Graduate Financial Support Application form and received an offer of admission (conditional or unconditional) to the MSc in Women, Peace, and Security by 5 pm UK time on 26 April 2017.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have 2.1 degrees or equivalent from a UK university or a non-UK equivalent, such as a cumulative grade point average of 3.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- language Requirements: If your first language is not English or if the language of instruction of your previous degree is not English, we ask you to provide evidence of your command of English. You should include your test scores, if available, in the relevant section of the application form.
- The awards will cover all tuition fees and provide a monthly stipend to assist with living expenses for five students from the UK or overseas for the coming academic year (2017-18), ensuring that the best students, regardless of personal financial circumstance or country of origin, will have the opportunity to undertake this critical new program of study.
- Students who come directly from conflict-affected areas, or who have been displaced due to the conflict are particularly encouraged to apply.
Application Deadline: Closed