The University of New Brunswick is pleased to offer Maecenas Graduate Scholarship in various departments to any of the field offered by the university.
This is available to pursue graduate (Master or Doctoral) program. Canadian learners are eligible to apply for this program.
worthy Scholarship at University of New Brunswick.
User Review( votes)
UNB has among the best student-to-faculty ratios of Canada’s comprehensive universities. They offer world-class programs with a small-university experience. Its mission is to create the premier university environment for their holders, faculty, and staff in which to learn, work and live.
Why at the University of New Brunswick- Founded in 1785, UNB has to provide undergraduate and graduate degrees in more than 60 disciplines and continuing education in a variety of fields.
University or Organization: University of New Brunswick
Course Level: Master’s or Doctoral
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Canadian candidates
The program can be taken in Canada
Application Deadline: Closed
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the grant:
- Field: Any field of study. On the Fredericton campus, recipients will alternate between pupils in the Social Sciences and Humanities and pupils in the Natural Sciences and Engineering.
- Level: Master’s or Doctoral
- Conditions: Selection will be based on academic achievement
- Canadian candidates are eligible to apply for this program.
- This is awarded to the following departments in any subjects offered: Biology, Biomechanical Engineering, Business Administration, Canadian Studies, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Civil Engineering, Classics, Computer Science, Economics, Education, Electrical and Computer Engineering, English, Forestry, Geodesy and Geomatics Engineering, Geology, History, Humanities, Interdisciplinary Studies (IDST), Kinesiology, Law, Math and Statistics, Mechanical Engineering, Nursing, Physics, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Application must be submitted to the School of Graduate Studies. Candidates must be nominated by their Graduate Academic Unit.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, applicants must be ready to submit the Resumés, cover letters and portfolios, Transcripts, etc.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program, Once you’ve decided on your program, use our admission requirements tool to ensure you meet the requirements.
- Language Requirement: The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.