The Early Childhood Development Agency is now accepting applicants for ECDA Scholarships for Bachelor and Master Degree. These opportunities are available in diverse fields for Singaporean applicants.
The grant is designed to support in-service educators who have demonstrated the competency level of at least a Senior Pre-school Teacher, possess strong leadership qualities and are committed to taking on larger roles in the organization or Early Childhood sector.
worthy Scholarships for Bachelor and Master Degree.
User Review( votes)
The Early Childhood Development Agency (ECDA) serves as the regulatory and developmental authority for the early childhood sector in Singapore, overseeing key aspects of children’s development below the age of 7, across both kindergartens and child care center.
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- The ECDA The studentships are offered to outstanding and deserving early childhood educators who wish to pursue a part-time Bachelor or Master Degree in Early Childhood Education.
- Singaporean applicants can apply for these endowments.
- The studentships are available to pursue Bachelor and Master Degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants can apply via email. Applicants can download and complete the application form and submit it together with the necessary supporting documents. For further inquiries, e-mail us at ECDA_PP-at-ecda.gov.sg.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have previous year degree.
These financial aid positions will cover the followings:
- The sponsored program fees for Permanent Residents are capped at the fees payable by Singapore Citizens.
- The sponsored program fees would be after MOE subsidies and Skills Future Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy for Singapore Citizens aged? 40 years old.
Application Deadline: Closed