Lutfia Rabbani Foundation is inviting applicants for the Mahmoud S. Rabbani funding for Arab students in the Netherlands.
The goal of this application , besides fostering interaction between Arab and European students, is to provide the means for students seeking to broaden their own horizons.
Nice offer for Arab students who want to pursue a masters or PhD degree in the Netherlands.
User Review( votes)
The award is designed to enhance the postgraduate educational experience and promote intercultural cooperation by offering students from Europe and the Arab world the means to study or research in each other’s respective countries.
- Course Level: Masters or PhD programme
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered.
- Award: The maximum amount of an MSR scholarship is €15,000.
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Candidates must be nationals of any of the following countries: Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia, UAE, Yemen, or Sudan. Applications coming from the Netherlands should be by Dutch nationals.
- The grant is open to Arab students who have received an official acceptance letter for a Master’s or a PhD programme in the Netherlands and to Dutch students who have received an official acceptance letter for a Master’s or a PhD programme in the Arab World.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Necessary documents are:
- Motivation and purpose statement (in English);
- Curriculum Vitae (in English);
- Copy of passport plus an additional current passport photo in colour;
- Copies of degrees or diplomas with academic transcripts (with English translation)
- Two signed references from either academic or professional referees;
- Letter of acceptance from Host University in the Netherlands;
- An official course description of the programme offered by the Host University;
- Provide a detailed financial overview including tuition fees and living expenses, as well as other sources of income to cover your study in the Netherlands for the academic year you are applying. The maximum amount that may be awarded is € 15,000 for the academic year.
- Signed and dated MSR application Form
- Entrance Requirements: The candidate should have a good knowledge of English and/or of the language of study if that is not English is necessary.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2020