Enhance your knowledge and skills with the help of the Maison Law Students With Injuries Scholarship. The programme is organized by Maison Law.
The program aims to reward a graduating high school senior student or be currently enrolled in an accredited college or university.
Nice opportunity for applicants in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Maison Law provides skilled, experienced, and personalized legal guidance to the voiceless and the injured in the Central Valley. They represent people, not corporations. Our clients are our priority, and we work with the best experts in the field to help win our cases.
Application Deadline: May 16th, 2021
- University or Organization: Maison Law
- Department: NA
- Course Level: High school senior and undergraduate
- Award: $1,000
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: USA
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Be a graduating, college-bound high school senior or be currently enrolled in an accredited college or university
- Have a minimum 3.0 GPA
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this programme, applicants have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants have to submit the academic transcripts of all the previous school attended, copy of the national ID card.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a previous degree certificate with excellent marks.
- Language Requirement: Students must be proficient in written and spoken English language.
Maison Law is providing the award amount of $1,000 to a deserving candidate.