The London School of Economics will offer around 100 Major PhD Studentships. These opportunities are available for the UK, EU and international pupils who are doing research in any LSE discipline, satisfactory academic performance with annual renewal topic.
These awards will be made solely on the basis of outstanding academic merit and research potential. The Studentships are tenable for four years and cover full fees and an annual stipend of £17,000-18,000.
A valuable study program for applicants
User Review( vote)
The London School of Economics is a public research university located in London, England and a constituent college of the federal University of London.
Why at The London School of Economics- LSE offers a range of ranges ranging from undergraduate and graduate studies to executive education, distance learning, language studies, summer school, and study abroad options.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- To apply for the opportunity , the applicants must be UK, EU and international holder undertaking research in any LSE discipline, with annual renewal subject to satisfactory academic performance.
- The studentships include a requirement that scholars contribute to their department as part of their research training, in the form of teaching or other work, usually from year two onwards.
- Studentships are available for UK, EU, and international candidates.
- These Studentships are awarded to undertake research in any LSE discipline, with annual renewal subject to satisfactory academic performance.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no separate application for any of these studentships. To be considered for this funding, you must submit your completed application for admission to LSE by a specific date.
- Supporting Documents: As part of the application, the applicants must submit all the required documents given on the application page.
- Admission Requirements: To be considered for this funding, you must submit your completed application for admission to LSE by a specific date.
The PhD Studentships are tenable for four years and cover full fees and an annual stipend of £17,000-18,000.
MRes/PhD Economics for 2020 entry: 12 December 2019
The first round of PhD Studentships and for ESRC funding for 2020 entry: 10 January 2020
The second round of PhD Studentships deadline for 2020 entry: 27 April 2020