KFM Making a Difference is inviting upcoming and current college students with autism a life-changing opportunity. It has established the Spring 2023 ‘Making A Difference For Autism Scholarship’.
The students pursuing post-secondary education who have autism are ideal candidates for winning this scholarship worth $500. The applicants can also be current college students with autism. The applicants must be commencing study in the academic year 2023-2024 to be considered. The scholarship award can be used towards the tuition fee.
Great offer for overseas students in the USA
User Review( votes)
Founded in 2009 by CEO and President Kerry Magro, KFM Making A Difference is an organization that hopes to “make a difference” in the lives of all of those with special needs. The organisation is focused on spreading disability awareness.
The KFM Making a Difference received its status as a 501 c3 organisation in May 2013. The scholarships giving scholarships for students with autism to pursue post-secondary education. The organisation also receives donations that are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
Application Deadline: The scholarship application must be made no later than Monday, April 24, 2023 at Midnight EST.
- University or Organization: KFM Making a Difference
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $500
- Number of Awards: 30
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Home country students and international can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to a post-secondary program or college.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Theapplicantsmusthave autism.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must apply for admission in their preferred high school. Interested candidates must submit a scholarship application form to be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Cover letter
- Letter of reference
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have the necessary GPA.
- Language Requirement: The students must be fluent in the medium of instruction at their respective school.
The high school students will receive $500 to pay for their post-secondary education through the KFM Making a Difference program.